Atyeti is managing the process of onboarding these indices onto an Index aggregator platform. The end goal is to automate operations and optimize processes for superior business outcomes.
"Benchmark - Setting the standard against which the performance of a security, mutual fund, or investment manager can be measured."
- This regulatory requirement mandates that fund managers use indices created by a 3rd party for this purpose.
- Atyeti’s client has an index aggregator platform that displays the Index level as well as Security level analytics for both Fixed Income and Equity Indices.
- This includes indices provided by all the major Index providers like S&P, MSCI, FTSE , Russell, Stoxx, Solactive, Bloomberg etc.
- The company’s objective of involving the Atyeti team is to improve operational performance, faster turnaround, and customer service to their clients.
- Atyeti is managing the process of onboarding these indices onto an Index aggregator platform. The end goal is to automate operations and optimize processes for superior business outcomes.
- The Atyeti team creates the feed specifications for calculation of the Index level return and analytics, as well as for the Security level analytics.
- These Feed specifications include creating formulae for calculations on the proprietary repository tool of the company, as well as loading the historical data for the indices after validation of these calculations.
- The team is then responsible for making the feeds live, so that the further daily Index and constituent files can be processed in an automated fashion.
- Atyeti has onboarded and continues to integrate hundreds of indices on a monthly basis.
- UI: Easy-to-use dashboards which allow users to quickly identify, monitor, and manage errors impacting their reports. Allocation using rule based auto categorization engine.
- The Atyeti team developed the process of creating the feed specification of the indices resulting in analytics calculations, enhancing the feed spec from index level to index + constituent level as well as for loading of the historical data.