Build a System to report SFT’s such as securities lending, repos, buy-sell backs and margin lending and associated collateral to an EU registered repository. A securities financing transaction includes:
- A repurchase transaction.
- Securities or commodities lending or borrowing.
- A buy-sell back transaction or sell-buy back transact.
- Dedicated services interact with the Data Sources to fetch data from the data sources and version them.
- A margin lending transaction.
"Transaction Reporting for European Union regulation that aims to reduce systemic risk."
- Atyeti SFTR reporting implementation spans across Stock loans, Repo and Margin Lending asset classes
- As this is a bank wide regulation the solution included building out of a new Regulatory reporting engine (RRaaS).
- This was built across both the Banks IB and IWM divisions.
- Hybrid Cloud Data Sync: Sync between private cloud and Azure (feeds ingestion, data transfer, storage,validation).
- Data Processing: Auto-scaling cluster is used for batch processing utilizing Azure PaaS offerings.
- Identity Management: Implementation of Centrify, Azure AD, and Azure Key Vault.
Result : Meeting Regulatory deadlines
- Atyeti SFTR solution is now processing full message volumes from all source systems.
- The Atyeti SFTR solution is now in production (Feeding direct to DTCC).
- The Atyeti SFTR reporting engine is processing full message volume from all source feeds.
- So far 500K+ messages are reported on a daily basis with a 93%+ ack rate with 13M messages in May 2020.